quotes by dead mary alice young (desperate housewives) :
"An odd thing happens when we die, our senses vanish. Taste, touch, smell and sound become a distant memory, but our sight? Ah, our sight expands and we can suddenly see the world we left behind so clearly. Of course most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living, if they would only take the time to look."
"It's not enough to want to know the truth. You must know where to look for it. And the truth is elusive, because it knows where to hide."
"Yes, as I look back at the world I left behind me it's all so clear to me. The beauty that waits to be unveiled, the mysteries that long to be uncovered. But people so rarely stop to take a look, they just keep moving. It's a shame really. There's so much to see."
"Yes, I remember the world. Every detail. And what I remember most was how afraid I was (shot of Bree holding Mary Alice's audio tape). What a waste (Bree looks out the window). You see, to live in fear is not to live at all. I wish I could tell this to those I left behind (shot of Gabrielle and John sleeping in bed together), but would it do any good? Probably not (Gabrielle looks out the window). I understand now, there will always be those who face their fears (shot of Susan looking through pictures, she looks out the window). And there will always be those who run away (shot of Paul hammering a "For Sale" sign into the yard of his house)."
"People by their nauture are always on the lookout for intruders. Trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those who we invite in...but the most troubling of all, will be the one's who stand on the outside looking in. The one's we never truly get to know."
"There is a widely read book that tells us everyone is a sinner. But of course, not everyone feels guilt over the things they do. In contrast there are those who assume more than their share of blame. There are others who soothe their consciousness with small acts of kindness. Or by telling themselves their sins will justify them. Finally there are the ones who vow to do better next time, and pray for forgiveness. Sometimes, their prayers are answered."
"Sooner or later, the time comes when we all must become responsible adults, and learn to give up what we want, so we can choose to do what is right. Of course, a lifetime of responsibility isn't always easy, and as the years go on, it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear. But still we try to do what is best, what is good; not only for ourselves, but for those we love. (Zach and Julie interlude) Yes, sooner or later, we must all become responsible adults. No one knows this better than the young."
"The worst kind of lies are the lies we tell ourselves just before we go to sleep. The lies that say 'I'm happy' (shot of an awake Bree and sleeping Rex), or 'He's happy' (shot of an awake Lynette and sleeping Tom), or 'This will all be over' (shot of John), or 'I can change' (shot of Justin), or 'He'll change his mind" (shot of Danielle), or "I don't need her" (shot of Mike), or 'I don't need him' (shot of a crying Susan). "
"Yes, everyone loves a scandal no matter how big or small. After all what can be more entertaining than watching the high and mighty fall? And if, for some reason, you're not enjoying the latest one, there'll soon be another."
nice :)
oh and i love the witty quotes by the actors and actresses of dh! never mind the goofs and all but its all funny! :) cant post it all. there're so many! lol.
read my previous entry if you havent read it. yeaaaaaaa ta.
ps : changed my layout. the other's kinda.. weird and i didnt like it much. this is better isnt it? much brighter theme (though its like shitty lol) but anyways i loved it! so cute. and so unlike(black) me, aye?
enjoy.
Monday, May 23, 2005
Previous Posts
- Simple Plan - CrazyTell me what's wrong with socie...
- THAT PAIR OF PANTS!!!! :(bought earrings (VERY CUT...
- : [fill in the back of the smiley yourself] zz.Mar...
- hello hellooooo.maybe i should not be so un-xialan...
- damn computer :] fcukkkk ittttttt BLARH!!!!!!i tel...
- i ask for too much.:)
- I'm coming out of my cageAnd I've been doing just ...
- :]fuck jealousy, fuck handphone msges, fuck the te...
- whoa hellooooooo peopleeee~seems like im kinda ext...
- i dont hide, and you dont see.keep it off.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home